Interested in government funding for energy efficiency upgrades to your business in Victoria,Australia? We encourage you to read this! We received the below by email today from Sustainability Victoria today. We encourage anyone interesting in participating in the program to contact us today. We helped our customers secure a total of $225,000 for energy efficiency projects in the last round of funding. We have experience providing the documentation required at each step of the process.
On Friday the Minister for Environment and Climate Change, The Hon Ryan Smith MP, announced that Round 2 of the Smarter Resources Smarter Business – Energy and Materials Capital Funding grants are open for applications.
Small to medium sized businesses can apply for grants of up to $50,000 to implement materials efficiency projects or up to $25,000 to implement energy efficiency projects.
Applications for Capital Funding Round 2 close at 4pm, Friday 8 November 2013.
Businesses can also apply for up to $15,000 to carry out resource assessments or resource assessment scoping work. Applications for resource assessments can be submitted at any time throughout the year.
Register for an information session
To find out more about these funding opportunities and how to apply, Sustainability Victoria will be holding information sessions in the following locations:
- Thursday 5 September, 10am -11am, Hume Global Learning Centre, 1093 Pascoe Vale Road, Broadmeadows. Register at https://srsbinfobroadmeadows.eventbrite.com.au
- Tuesday 10 September, 10am -11am, Foundry Hotel Complex, 366 High Street, Bendigo. Register at https://srsbinfobendigo.eventbrite.com.au
- Wednesday 11 September, 10am -11am, George Hotel, 27 Lydiard St North, Ballarat. Register at https://srsbinfoballarat.eventbrite.com.au
- Thursday 12 September, 10am -11am, Benalla Performing Arts and Convention Centre, Samaria Road, Benalla. Register at https://srsbinfobenalla.eventbrite.com.au
- Thursday 12 September, 7.30am – 9am, Sandown Regency, 477 Princes Highway, Noble Park. (Event delivered in conjunction with the South East Melbourne Manufacturers Alliance (SEMMA) and the South East Business Networks (SEBN). Register at https://srsbinfonoblepark.eventbrite.com.au
- Tuesday 17 September, 10am -11am, Gippstafe Waratah Restaurant, Cnr Princes Drive and Monash Way, Morwell. Register at https://srsbinfomorwell.eventbrite.com.au
- Thursday 19 September, 10am -11am, Davidson restaurant, The Gordon TAFE, 2 Fenwick St, Geelong. Register at https://srsbinfogeelong.eventbrite.com.au
- Tuesday 24 September, 10am -11am, Sustainability Victoria, Urban Workshop, Level 28, 50 Lonsdale St Melbourne*. Register at https://srsbinfometro.eventbrite.com.au
*This session will also be available as online information session. To take part in the online session, register your details at https://srsbinfoonlinesession.eventbrite.com.au/. You will then be sent user log in and access details for the forum.
Help promote the program through your networks
As an organisation which closely interacts with businesses, you may wish to promote the availability of the grants to your networks. Promotional materials are available by contacting the Smarter Resources, Smarter Business Program – Energy and Materials team at Sustainability Victoria.
To download an application form for Capital Funding Round 2 or for more information visit www.sustainability.vic.gov.au/srsb