Remote data collection from isolated endpoints or in hard-to-reach environments is solved by deploying advanced data concentrators, like the WebRTU Z3, with conventional and the latest communication interfaces towards energy meters.
- Collects, stores and transmits electricity, gas and water consumption data
- Real-time clock to timestamp data from meter readings
- Multi-interval load profile construction and storing
- Downstream communication via RF, wired/wireless M-Bus, RS485
- Upstream communication via LAN or GSM/GPRS
- Remote configuration and firmware upgrade
- Integration of the WebRTU Z3 with multiple communication networks allows sending gathered consumption data worldwide.
- Perform benchmarking and compare data from different sites, wherever they are located, in real-time and group them.
- The perfect solution for small and medium enterprises that want to actively start managing their energy consumption and for remote data collection from isolated endpoints.