SEDAC Energy Management follows a structured approach for energy data monitoring and analysis called the “Continuous Review Process (CRP)”. Through CRP approach we collect real time energy data from a client site and constantly monitor the consumption trends. This process identifies any inconsistencies and triggers an alarm on inefficient consumption profiles, thereby ensuring accurate operation and maintenance of Client’s site equipment’s.
SEDAC Energy Management System is a highly sophisticated computer system developed to monitor, analyze and report accurate consumption statistics consistently.
- when staff are leaving lights or HVAC units on overnight
- when maintenance work has changed set points and increased electricity consumption
- when electricity consumption has increased due to equipment damage or failure
- how much each issue is costing you per day/month/year
- cost effective solutions to solve problems as they arise
- what you can do to keep energy savings up and energy costs down
Here are real examples of savings achieved through active monitoring of our customers’ sites.
Contact us today to learn more about this state-of-the-art energy management service.