Click an Image for More Information.
Why Have an Online Energy Monitoring Dashboard?
1. Stop losing money on wasted electricity today
Now you can know when energy is going to waste. Now you can stop losing money!
The SEDAC EMS Dashboard and Portal offer live, dynamic displays of your electricity consumption. The dashboard shows you how much electricity you’re using right now and how much you’ve used today, this week, this month and more. The SEDAC EMS Dashboard gives you the big picture and lets you dig into the details of each metered system, such as your HVAC, your refrigeration, your outside lights, your inside lights, your general power, water, gas and more.
2.Manage Energy Across a Portfolio of Sites or Region
SEDAC EMS Dashboard and Portal offer companies the tools needed to manage energy use across their estate. The system:
- Calculates savings acheived by specific projects- perfect for government grant applications or tracking actual versus promised savings on energy efficiency products or solutions
- Complete overview of all energy consumption across your estate
- Full visibility of energy performance across your property portfolio
- Track the ROI performance of energy reduction policies and energy management strategies in general
- Presentation of energy data analysis to all levels in the organisation
3. Track Performance of Energy Efficiency Investments
SEDAC EMS Portal tracks the performance of energy efficiency projects. You were promised savings of 15% when sold an energy efficiency product. How are you tracking if those savings are achieved? With the SEDAC EMS Portal, all you have to do is check the graph. If the savings aren’t showing, you have the information you need to find out why the investment isn’t living up to its promise and demand action.
4. Get Government Grants
Many grant programs can be applied for with a meter baseline approach, where a business shows a reduction across a whole site. Most government grant programs require evidence showing that the savings the application for funding promised are achieved. The SEDAC EMS Portal makes this easy, and can be done of NMI data importation (no new meters required to be installed on site).
Not Sure You Have Time to Monitor Your Site(s)?
We know many businesses are busy and don’t have time to monitor their energy use. SEDAC EM offers energy monitoring services. All you need to do is pick up the phone when we call to tell you that an issue is happening on site. We can alert you to maintenance and operational issues that are costing you money in wasted energy.