The SEDAC EMS Portal is a customized reporting module allowing the user to view and compare graphs for different electricity meters and analyze data from different metering points.
- Calculates savings acheived by specific projects- perfect for government grant applications or tracking actual versus promised savings on energy efficiency products or solutions
- Complete overview of all energy consumption across your estate
- Full visibility of energy performance across your property portfolio
- Track the ROI performance of energy reduction policies and energy management strategies in general
- Presentation of energy data analysis to all levels in the organisation
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface
- A highly personalized dashboard view on the user’s favourite items
- Interactive reports and graphs
- A project management canvas to define and execute energy savings projects
- Workflow related executions and follow-up of process cases and tasks
- Google Maps integrated in the dashboard
- The ability to input device register index readings
The module has two basic views i.e. My Dashboard and Reports. “My Dashboard” view enables the user to attach most often used graphs on the dashboard for a quick view, whereas “Reports” view provides the user with the list of all graphs. The report content is pre-configured and the user can make changes to the report period by using “Period” menu.