Due to recent growth from the successful awarding of several key major projects we are now seeking to recruit a highly experienced and capable Project Manager to sit within our Melbourne based Projects team. The role will have substantial stakeholder management duties, with key reporting into senior management both internally and externally. It will also have a strong focus on delivery; taking key major projects through full life-cycle to successful handover and dealing with major corporate clients in the delivery of projects nationally.
As the Project Manager, you will take ultimate responsibility for the performance of the project from in regard to scheduling, cost control, quality outcomes and the relationships developed with all project stakeholders in addition to coordination of resources and maintaining progress against projected activities. You will bring to this role extensive experience in the delivery of technical projects, systems and automation based solutions, which will provide energy solutions and outcomes to our clients.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of 5 years’ practical experience in project management and commissioning projects
- Proven experience and ability in bringing electrical installation and commissioning projects in on time, budget and per specification
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven supervisory/project management experience
- Excellent leadership skills
- Degree or Diploma qualifications in a relevant engineering stream, or
- Trade qualified with proven relevant technical experience to meet the following requirements.
- Manage communication with customers and key stakeholders throughout the installation process
- Progress and budget reporting – managing variations and scope changes
- Manage risk reviews and status updates – ensuring project cost and associated risks are managed appropriately
- Ensure that the work is carried out in line with clearly defined procedures and guidelines, and work in a well-organised manner.
- Achievement of Sedac Energy Managements safety targets by developing and maintaining a safety focused culture
- Reviewing and administering contracts through to commissioning and operation readiness
- Responsible for the quotation, preparation, installation and invoicing of all jobs and projects.
- Responsible for ensuring procedures are in place to warrant that jobs are completed on time and within budget and to client specification.
- Responsible for meeting monthly business targets and managing the relationships with contracting customers.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Based in northern suburbs, with on-site free parking
- Industry leading energy management company
Please forward your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com